If your exhibition space is sharing debris materials with RESHOW –or if you feel so–, feel free to add some information about RESHOW in your communication materials.
Some suggestions for your digital and printed communication:
- include a link to RESHOW URL: http://reshow.no in your website, e-mails, social networks, digital newsletters and wherever you find it convenient, for promoting the reuse of materials. (For example: in the previous sentence, the word “reuse” is a link to http://reshow.no).
- include a sentence about RESHOW on your website, exhibition pages, social networks, newsletter, etc. And feel free to mention that all materials are free of charge. Some examples:
- [your exhibition space] shares selected debris materials from its shows via reshow.no
- Selected debris materials from this exhibition are available for reuse via reshow.no
- [ditt-visningssted] deler restmaterialer fra utstillingene via reshow.no
- [ditt-visningssted] samarbeider med antipodes café for å dele restmaterialer fra utstillingene via reshow.no
- include RESHOW logo with a link to http://reshow.no
Logos (digital only)
- include the domain: reshow.no in your printed materials.
- include a sentence about RESHOW on printed materials. For example:
- include the logo/stamp RESHOW.NO
Logos (print only)
Please feel free to contact us for finding other ways to communicate the possibility of reusing your debris via RESHOW.